Type of Information
RevView Central may collect information including but not limited to your name, email id. and other relevant data about your use of our services.
Use of Information
As applicable, the information collected by RevView Central shall be used for following purposes:
- Send you service related communications
- Respond to your requests and feedback
- Analyse and/or improve our services
- Personalise the way the websites maintained by RevView Central and its content is presented to you online
- Deliver interest-based advertising based upon your browsing of RevView Central and others
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities (including copyright infringement), suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of RevView Central’s or any policies thereof or as otherwise required by law
- Filter spam and other inappropriate content from our services
- Block disruptive users and protect the safety of users of our services
- Enforce our terms and conditions
- Manage our email suppression list
- Seek your feedback or to contact you in relation to the products and services offered on RevView Central
- Send you, from time to time, updates or advertisements
- Anticipate and resolve problems related to RevView Central
- Inform you of any changes or updates on RevView Central, or to send you additional information about RevView Central or our Websites
- Respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; protect and defend the rights or property of websites maintained by RevView Central or the users of RevView Central
- In case of merger or acquisition with another company or entity, transfer of information about you to such entity
- Remove, if need be all the personally identifiable information and use the rest for historical, statistical or scientific purposes
- To use it for any other purpose as deem fit by RevView Central
Disclosure of Information
- RevView Central may offer interactive forums such as comments, chat rooms, discussion forums, etc. Any information that is disclosed in these forums becomes public information and you should exercise abundant caution if you decide to disclose your Personal Information in these forums. Any content, whether copyrightable or not, posted by any user or member of RevView Central will be public and viewable by all.
- In addition to the basic details required for signing up with RevView Central, you may also choose to provide additional details on your personal profile. This information may be used by RevView Central to bring to your notice content that is relevant to the details you provide.
Ownership of Data
You shall have all ownership rights in any content, data, or other such materials you upload or otherwise actively provide on RevView Central. However, you also agree to grant RevView Central (and our employees, agents, successors and assigns) a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, fully-paid license to use such user content in any manner reasonably necessary for RevView Central to operate and provide services in connection with RevView Central. RevView Central will not sell, share, or rent this user content to others in ways different from those disclosed in this Policy. Further, RevView Central shall endeavour that any content, data or other materials that are uploaded on RevView Central are not open to search engines and cannot be viewed by the public at large through conducting a search on the Internet.
You authorize RevView Central to exchange, share, part with all information (Personal and Non Personal), across borders and from your country and jurisdiction to any other countries and jurisdictions across the world, with any agent, third party, or any service provider as may be required by law, customary practice, statistical analysis and verification or risk management, regular maintenance and functioning of RevView Central and shall not hold RevView Central liable for use, storage or disclosure of this information.
Links to Third Party Websites
- Links to third party websites on RevView Central might be provided solely as a convenience measure. If these links are used, you will leave RevView Central. RevView Central has not reviewed all of these third party sites and does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. Thus RevView Central do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any information, software or other products or materials or advice found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them.
- Any access of the third party sites linked to RevView Central is done entirely at the own risk. It is your responsibility to review the privacy policies at such third party websites to confirm that you understand and agree with them.
- It must also be noted by the user that before using the websites or the name RevView Central on any other page, site, index, reference or display of information relating to RevView Central proper accreditation and prior permission must be taken from RevView Central failing to do so shall be considered a violation and may attract legal actions.
Protecting the privacy of every minor is especially important to RevView Central. RevView Central is not structured to attract minor children less than eighteen (18) years. Accordingly, RevView Central does not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone RevView Central knows to be under 18 years. If you are aged under 18, RevView Central requests that you do not provide RevView Central with information relating to you or to others. Please seek the guidance of your parent or guardian before using RevView Central’s services. If you are the parent or guardian of a child who is aged under 18 and you become aware that your child has provided RevView Central with information without your consent, please contact us.
Updates and Changes
RevView Central reserves the right, at any time, to add to, change, update or modify this Policy without any notice to you. Any such change, update, or modification will be effective immediately upon posting on RevView Central. It is your responsibility to review this Policy from time to time to ensure that you continue to agree with all of its terms.
RevView Central takes reasonable precautions to maintain the protection of personally identifiable information collected and used in consonance with our Privacy Statement. In addition to technical safeguards, RevView Central also uses physical controls and procedures to safeguard your personally identifiable information. However, RevView Central cannot guarantee that it is completely secure from people who might attempt to evade our security measures or intercept transmissions over the Internet.
If you have any queries about our Internet Privacy Statement or other aspects of privacy on RevView Central, please contact RevView Central on the Contact page.